At Hettick Accounting we are committed to our small businesses and helping you to weather the COVID-19 storm. We are in a time of information overload, but we cannot emphasize enough how important it is for you to try and digest some of the programs now available. As the crisis continues to evolve, we will update you with the latest information we can to the best of our ability. Feel free to email us with any questions!
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Apply for the SBA Emergency Economic Injury Grant available to ALL small businesses (including sole proprietors). This is grant money that is available to YOU and does not need to be paid back! GO ONLINE AND APPLY NOW!
- CARES Act:
- Paycheck Protection Program: PPP Information for Borrowers
- This is a loan program administered by SBA, the goal being to help employers retain their employees and help to cover near-term operating expenses.
- If you received $150,000 or less, your will be required to fill out a 1 page summary for loan forgiveness.
- If you received EIDL money, you no longer have to deduct that from your PPP Loan; all the monies are forgivable.
- You can apply for the 2nd wave of PPP Loans if your business can show a 25% decrease in income from 2019 – 2020 (comparing quarter to quarter).
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Form 2483
- IRS People First Initiative: Help for Taxpayers
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief
- For the latest developments at the federal level.
- WA State Response: Coronavirus Response
- For the latest developments at the state level.